It's finally official! After weeks of patiently waiting for the "wedding boss" at my church to return from her out-of-the-country trip over the holidays, we have excitedly booked the church and have a wedding date: April 30, 2011! Seems so far away when I say it, but I know this time will fly by, so I'm going to soak up the fun of being engaged for as long as I can. Once I booked the church, I decided to book all the other major venues as well. You wouldn't BELIEVE the competition for a date so far away! Here are the exciting details about tying the knot!
Rehearsal Dinner: April 29, 2011 at The Wickliffe House
Wedding Day: April 30, 2011 at The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist with a reception to follow at The Pavilion at Patriots Point
In the meantime, I am working on making a wedding website to keep things organized online...details on that "unveiled" soon!
Yay! Cute picture too!
ReplyDelete