Halloween is one of my favorite holidays partly because I never really stopped liking to play dress up and also because it precedes Penny's birthday each and every year. This year, we celebrated in Spartanburg with our crazy cousins, Bailey and Brogan.
We had an outdoor party complete with party hats. The mayhem that ensued...
(I keep telling myself this stuff helps prepare you for kids!)
We started off innocently enough
Some of us at least!
(Can you tell this took some major bribing??)
It's all fun and games until the treats are gone....
Or unless you're Penny and you have a hat phobia.
If Penny could talk, I'm not sure I'd want to hear what she'd be saying to me right now.
Apparently, she got a little bored with her birthday party.
Happy 5th birthday to the best dog I know! Our lives are so much better with you in it!
Halloween snuck up on us, but we didn't let that stop us from having a little fun with the obligatory candy hand outs. After much thought, we decided to be southern witches. And what witch from the south wouldn't frilly up her hat? Or make sure hers was the only one of its kind? We wouldn't be caught dead wearing the same thing down here!
Dress rehearsal
And show time! Never a dull moment around here.


No comments:
Post a Comment