Wednesday, March 30, 2011

And Then There Was One...

One final month until the wedding, one last fun shower with my fabulous friends, and one last night out as a single gal! It's so hard to believe how quickly the last few months have passed...wedding bells will be ringing before we know it!

I spent the past weekend in Charleston celebrating with my amazing girlfriends at some of my favorite places around town. Friday night, a small group kicked off the festivities with margos and queso at Taco Boy.

Yes, we did have a few drinks while we waited! :)

Two of my beautiful bridesmaids and some of the best pseudo roomies in town. I stay with Emily and Jaclyn often while I'm in town for work!


Even though she's moved away to Chattanooga, she hung around long enough for this fun weekend! We miss you Tay!

We ran into Sara from work! Taco Boy is a popular place among us NICU girls!

When we asked for water, this is what we got....
(It really was water, only the amount of a shot glass!)

Courtesy of our favorite bartender Tony! :)

Ending a little early to get some rest for a big Saturday...

Bright and early the next morning, the girls of Fenwick Plantation plus Kristina, Sam, and Lindsey hosted a wonderful bridal shower!

Yummy brunch spread....mmm



Here are the highlights with some of my favorite people!!


(Congrats to Rebecca on the left who just had her second baby-an adorable boy named Benham- just a few short weeks after the shower! Can't wait to meet him!)






Posting these pictures brings a huge smile to my face. I have been blessed with great friends who let me take over their rooms, keep me awake at 3 in the morning when I'm asleep standing up at work, and keep my stress at a minimum by listening to me babble on about wedding woes. :) They're amazingly generous gift-givers, too! ;)


I think I've just about mastered the art of bending over and opening presents!



Saturday night found us kicking off the big bachelorette at Social. It was really special for me because this is where Joseph and I celebrated our engagement a long 15 months ago! My friends "rented" the lofted upstairs so we had a birds eye view of the Saturday night crowd!


Christine was amazing and came even though she had worked the night before!




Me, Tay, and the adorable Bachelorette glass from Jaclyn! :)

Lounging in the lounge...it was the best of both worlds: out on the town, yet comfy on the couch! We even kicked our heels off!



Missy knew the waiter...who was great waiting on 20 plus girls!

Tay loved her salad!

Surprised with a lingerie shower!

Lilly pjs from Laura...one of my faves!!!

My other favorite: a Georgia garter from Jaclyn and Emily, straight from Athens! Look for it on wedding day :)

I'll spare you the racy present pictures! We put our heels back on and moved on to the dancefloor at Club NV.





Our group!

Glistening girls at the end of a super fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment