Our first, slightly blurry, picture together:)
Penny has a personality all her own...like most dogs, she enjoys tummy rubs, afternoon naps, and long walks on the beach...or wherever really! :) She is not a huge fan of picture taking but that hasn't stopped me these last four years!
She's my errands buddy...
...Loves her babies... once she's ripped the stuffing out and all.
...Can always be found with her left paw tucked in...
...Enjoys being in the driver's seat...(this is usually how I find her when we run our errands)
...Adores the outdoors...
...And somehow manages to sleep on her back with her paws in the air! I'll never understand how she thinks this is comfortable.
Penny also loved Tipper, our family dog who we lost one year ago. She would follow Tipper around everywhere and want to do exactly what she was doing. Tipper was a saint for tolerating the new puppy. We miss our girl everyday...
Nowadays, Penny is having a ball exploring the new rooms of her house and the streets of her neighborhood. She is loving a yard of her own, and because it had been awhile since her last photo shoot, I figured it was about time for a new one.
Soaking up the sun in the new backyard!
Bows! That was the groomer, not me :) I loved it, though!
Enough already mom!
Let's go inside!!
Showing off her new favorite spot-under our screened in porch.
High-tailing it inside before I can snap any more pictures!
And now Penny is famous! Joseph found this for me at a cute shop in town. You know you've made it when your face is on a Tervis Tumbler :)












Love it! Happy Birthday Penny! (My fave pic is the one of her in the driver's seat)
ReplyDelete