Saturday, November 6, 2010

Boos, Birthdays, and Blondes

A very Happy Halloween! This is one of my all-time favorite holidays, but with the move, commuting to work, and demands of school, I was probably the least festive this year. I am hoping once we get settled in a little bit more, I'll be able to go all out for the holidays like I want to! :)

I had to work Halloween at the hospital this year, so no dressing up for us! That didn't stop me from seeing my favorite NNICU primary-eh hem should I say grim reaper-Parker before I went to work. He and his mom, Courtney, were trick-or-treating down at the Battery in beautiful downtown Charleston. You can't beat such a picturesque fall scene!

He was pretty scary, but I loved on him anyways!

This handsome guy is almost three years old...can't believe it's been that long since his days in the NNICU. Courtney and I have stayed friends, and I am very thankful I could share in one of my favorite holidays with them!

Halloween also marks a VERY important birthday for our family-Penny Lane celebrated four years on November 1! I had to work on her birthday as well, so we skipped the big to-do and had a small pre-birthday celebration instead. :)
Happy birthday to my "first-born!"

Later that week, a few friends from work and I went to see Legally Blonde the Musical at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center. It was a super cute show! We were able to snag this picture before almost getting our cameras confiscated...whoops! The almost all blondes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment