Friday, April 30, 2010

One Year....

Until the wedding! In exactly one year, I'll be a Mrs. and hopefully enjoying a beautiful sunny wedding day. :) I started praying for good weather a few weeks ago, and I won't stop until the big day next year. I know it sounds silly since most people don't have super long engagements these days, but I can't believe how quickly the time has flown since the surprise engagement last December. I mean it's ONLY a year away, which is scary considering I'm still unsure about what colors I'm going with.

Speaking of the engagement, here are some pictures my sweet friend Gillian took to remind me of that great night! I thought I'd reveal them-and our official wedding website-on this important "year anniversary."

ICU proposal...completely speechless, which is pretty rare for me

After grabbing the ring from the box, I gave a big hug!




Showing off the bling to both day and night shift friends, who were all still there because of shift change! Taylor is on the left, who graciously gave us a ride home after the big event since neither of us had cars....Missy is on the right. Poor Missy was almost done giving me report when Joseph walked in for the proposal, and she had to do it all over again for Gillian! She didn't mind too much, though! :)


Though it's still a work in progress, here is the address for our wedding website:
www.katieandjoseph.com
Pretty easy, huh? You can also look us up on the Knot and find the website the same way. Can't wait to pick the planning back up for a special day one year away!

1 comment:

  1. The wedding website is great! What a fabulous job you are doing! I'm so excited and honored to be a member of the wedding party.

    Love ya Katiebug!!!

    -Brooksie

    ReplyDelete